Friday, November 9, 2007

#17 MD Wiki

Well, it took me a few minutes to figure out how to add my blog to the favorite blog list on the Maryland Libraries Wiki but I guessed it before I finally found the instructions on one of those videos. Just to be cheeky, I also added a photo; something no one else has done on that page.

I think there should be clearer written instructions on how to proceed with this task because a lot of people are sticking their blogs on the front page and not on the favorite blogs page, and others are adding their favorite things to the comments and not editing the appropriate favorites page.

Aren't I fussy?

I made my own page on the wiki--Annette's Evil Laboratory--and I added a couple of creepy movie trailers. The editing is very much like editing this blog. Not hard after the initial stage of figuring out where everything is.

I had fun looking at some of the other pages. Some people caught on and got fancier than others. I added a couple of comments to some of the sites.

No comments: