Saturday, September 1, 2007

I Made a Feedster Widget

Look in the right-hand column.
Now I can get all the latest news and posts about ZOMBIES!
I've added a search bar, though, so you can search other subjects if you want.

[NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: It's now January, 2008 and Feedster is DEAD. I'm looking for another site that will make a news widget.]

[ANOTHER NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: I found another way to make a news feed, that's why you see something different on the right]

Here's one of my favorite things I've found about Zombies.
A Zombie Pub Crawl.
Well, there's the link, but I'm trying to upload the video to my blog, too. It seems to have worked but I wonder if 24 megs are too big for my blog. How many megs to I get, anyway? Time to check.


1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Where did you find this video? LOL!